Saturday, January 10, 2009

Let us begin

I have been wanting to start this blog for a little while now but I have been procrastinating to avoid feeling embarrassed by posting photos that I feel are not worthy of public viewing. Though I have now concluded that this makes little sense as the whole point of creating this blog has always been to document my journey from the amateurish photos I take now, to hopefully one day soon, the ability to take photographs that seemingly come to life.

I have set a time limit for this journey. By the end of 2009 I aim to have mastered my camera, and the ability to take professional, powerful, and captivating images. I aim to have in the works the beginnings of a home-based business in portraiture photography.

So, that is my goal for this year. Let's see if it comes to fruition.


Fiona.

No comments: